Starting today, select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U video games will be available at up to 50 percent off in Nintendo eShop. Nintendo is also highlighting some great games created by indie developers. Indie developers make huge contributions to Nintendo and are a key component of Nintendo’s overall business.
“As people go on the hunt for great deals this weekend, we want them to remember all the high-quality games they can download without ever leaving home,” said Doug Bowser, Nintendo of America’s Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing. “From Triple-A titles to indie games, Nintendo eShop has something for everyone.”
Some of the games featured in the sale are below. Visit http://happyholidays.nintendo.com/cyber-deals to see the rest of the games available during this sale.
Nintendo 3DS games on sale include:
- Hyrule Warriors Legends
- Fire Emblem Awakening
- Monster Hunter Generations – Capcom
- Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 – Inti Creates
- SteamWorld Heist – Image & Form
Wii U games on sale include:
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD
- Super Mario Galaxy 2
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens – Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- Fast Racing NEO – Shin’en
- Super Meat Boy – Blitworks