SQUARE ENIX is celebrating the one year anniversary of MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY – now with over 10 million global players. Throughout this month, the popular mobile RPG will offer many in-game giveaways, including:
- Anniversary Greater Summon – Players can perform one Greater Summon at no cost
- Daily Free Summons – Players will be able to summon one card for free every day for the entire month.
- Special Login Bonus – Players who log in during the month can receive up to 14 free summon tickets and two Growstars
- Mobius Week – Players will receive Mobius Day bonuses from today to 8, such as double stamina received from Elixirs, increased fusion success rate, an increased chance of unlocking extra skills and a skillseed bonus for all elements in the exploration regions.
- Magicite Purchase Campaign – Players can receive 50% extra magicite for up to eight purchases.
Recent key enhancements include:
- More Magicite – In addition to login bonuses and daily missions, players can now obtain Magicite from enemies in battle that can be used to buy more items and obtain new cards.
- Card Summon Enhancements – Greater Ability Summons have been overhauled so that new cards will be easier to obtain.
- Ability Card Updates – Unlocking and augmenting cards have lower requirements, making it easier than ever.
“With MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY, we focused on presenting a high-quality game to all players during the past year,” said Producer Yoshinori Kitase in a video message. “We’ll continue to maintain this level of quality in the years to come.” The full video message from Director Motomu Toriyama, Composer Mitsuto Suzuki, and Battle Planner Takashi Shiraga can be viewed here: http://sqex.to/Msg.
A new “One Year Anniversary Highlights” infographic that reveals the players’ favorite job and companion character can be found below.
Finally, for new and existing players, Square Enix America offers:
- “MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY for Beginners” livestream, which is scheduled for August 4th at 2 p.m. (Pacific) at twitch.tv/squareenix.
- An Online Beginner’s Guide: http://sqex.to/guide.
[Source: SQUARE ENIX]