Today, on Inside Xbox, they announced that one of the world’s most popular games is coming to Xbox Game Pass, revealed some major news regarding Halo: The Master Chief Collection, introduced a gorgeous new controller and shared some of their plans for E3 2019.
Please see below for a brief overview of the news and links to corresponding Xbox Wire posts. See the full recap on Xbox Wire for additional details.
Inside Xbox – News and Announcements
- Beginning on April 4, Minecraft will be available to play with Xbox Game Pass, bringing a game played by 91 million people each month to the library and expanding the existing set of family-friendly titles on the service
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection is officially coming to PC! Built specifically for the PC audience, players will be able to experience generation-defining campaigns and iconic multiplayer modes, many for the first time, on Microsoft Store and Steam. Announced that Halo: Reach to Halo: The Master Chief Collection for Xbox One and PC.
- Xbox Wire post: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/03/12/halo-mcc-coming-to-pc/
- A new Xbox Wireless Controller – Phantom White Special Edition, which will be available for pre-orders today at select retailers, including your local Microsoft Store or online.
- Revealed more about the two all-new difficulty levels coming to State of Decay 2 with the free Choose Your Own Apocalypse Update (that we mentioned late last year) coming to Xbox Game Pass members and current players starting on March 26.
- Viewers got their first real look at Project xCloud, a vision for game-streaming technology that will complement our console hardware and give gamers more choice in how and where they play.
[Source: Xbox Wire]