SQUARE ENIX announced that DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT will make its North American debut on the PlayStation 4 in early 2018. Developed in partnership with veteran fighting game studio, Team NINJA from KOEI TECMO GAMES, this team-based Continue reading DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT Coming West
Fans will be able to get the Yakuza 0 “The Business Edition” for all that pre-order or manages to snag a launch day copy of the game.
It includes the following:
- A Stainless Steel Business Card Holder – This edition of the game will come with an ultra sleek business card holder tailor made for gangster executives. Show everyone in the boardroom you mean… business when it’s time to whip out the cards, because Kiryu’s ‘Ryu’ (dragon) and Majima’s ‘Hanya’ (demon) tattoo design adorn each side of the card holder.
- Three Business Cards – In addition to the card holder, the Business Edition also comes with three professional business cards from Tachibana Real Estate’s Kazuma Kiryu, Cabaret Grand’s Goro Majima, and the cabaret club Sunshine’s hostesses. A major key to business is networking, so it would probably be a good idea to keep these cards somewhere close at hand. Besides, who wouldn’t want a colorful card graced with the lovely ladies from Sunshine?
The new trailer hows the fateful event that kicks off Kiryu’s storyline in Yakuza 0. In this prequel to the series, meet young Kiryu as an eager member game of the Dojima Family who’s ready to climb the ranks. Check out the trailer below.
Yakuza 0 is being localized by SEGA of America, Inc. and will be released physically and digitally in the Americas and Europe beginning Jan. 24, 2017. The game will be coming exclusively on PlayStation 4 only for $59.99 (with comparable prices throughout the Americas), and is not yet rated by the ESRB. For more information, please visit: yakuza.sega.com/yakuza0
Yakuza 0 Features:
- The Dragon’s Origins: What lies in a man’s past defines his future, and in this case, we learn a lot about what inspires Kiryu down the paths he takes in the rest of the Yakuza series. Plus, you don’t get to be called “Dragon” without being able to knock a few heads. Combat styles can be hot-swapped during fights for some of the most intense battles in the Yakuza series to date.
- Embrace the Mad Dog: For the first time in a numbered game, long-time NPC Goro Majima is now playable. With his own fighting style, abilities, and his penchant for turning sleaze into profit, stepping into the role of Yakuza’s most eccentric character will provide some eye-opening insight.
- The Decadence of the 1980s in Japan: Cash rules everything in the world of Yakuza 0, and in the game, there are a million ways to spend, make, or take money. From cash spilling out of the pockets of gang members you fight to Telephone Clubs, Disco Halls, or even Pocket Circuit car races, there are tons of ways to be a well-to-do gangster.